Thank you for your interest in Whakamana. The Whakamana Digital Platform is the enablement of digital solutions for Companies and Organisations.
We are excited to announce we are taking expression of interest applications for companies, organisations or individuals who are interested in becoming an alpha tester
Who we are looking for
We are currently looking for 30 Companies, Organisations or Individuals to test the Whakamana Digital Platform from November 2021 through to March 2022 while Whakamana is in Alpha Testing. These candidates will then transition into Beta testing.
We are looking for a mixture of candidates to test Whakamana from all walks of life. This could be a small business, startup, community organisation, not for profit organisation or individual with a “side hustle”
What we are testing
The chosen candidates will be asked to test two features in this first initial alpha test
- Web Hosting Services
- Transferring a current website or application to be hosted on Whakamana:
- Creation of a new website (Content Management System) hosted on Whakamana using our Recipe
- Creation of an eCommerce website hosted on Whakamana using our Recipe
- Productivity Software Solutions
- Email & Office Productivity Services
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Intranet/extranet Solutions
Expectations of the Alpha Testers
If you are chosen to be an Alpha Tester of Whakamana, we expect you to take part in feedback rounds providing critical information to improve our product and service. Feedback will be collected in various ways and will differ depending on the product or service of Whakamana you are using.
There will be no costs to testers over the Alpha and Beta phases of Whakamana.
Information you need to provide
This application is broken into three main sections
- Company or Organisation Information
- Main Point of Contact Information for your Company or Organisation
- Product or Service(s) you are interested in